Corizon Health RN-Infection Control in Baltimore, Maryland
About Corizon Health
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a full time Infection Control Registered Nurse (RN) to join our healthcare team at the Maryland Transition Center located in Baltimore, MD. The qualified candidate must have prior Infection Control experience.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Infection Control Registered Nurse:
• Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the Infection Control Program for the site.
• Responsible for overall management and coordination of the Infection Control Program.
• Provide surveillance to identify, investigate, and record date concerning infections and initiate appropriate infection control measures.
• Reports to onsite Health Services Administrator, Director of Nursing and Regional Infection Control RN.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Infection Control Registered Nurse:
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Tuition Assistance
• 401(k) with company match
• Free online Continuing Education program
• Comprehensive Onboarding
• Mentor and Preceptor Programs
This position requires a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Experience & Requirements
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Infection Control Registered Nurse:
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment, with unrestricted and non-probationary licensure state.
A minimum of 1 year of experience in infection control
At least 2 years’ experience in healthcare, preferably in corrections environment or with infection control.
Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Job Locations US-MD-Baltimore
Category Nursing & Nursing Assistant
Position Type Regular Full-time
Shift / Schedule Weekday Day