Corizon Health RN Sub Abuse Specialist (CARN) in Baltimore, Maryland
About Corizon Health
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a Certified Addictions Registered Nurse (CARN) to join our healthcare team at Maryland Transition Center located in Baltimore, MD. The qualified candidate must be a Certified Additions RN in order to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Registered Nurse :
• Deliver quality care that is consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by the local state nurse practice act for Registered Nurses.
• In accordance with local practice acts and regulations, delegate and ensure supervision of nursing activities and functions to other competent nursing personnel appropriate to their scope of practice.
• Assume responsibility and accountability for the quality of care delivered; works to ensure a safe environment for themselves, the patient and other staff members.
• Acts as a patient advocate that promotes the quality of health care delivered in the facility and serve as a leader at all times to promote best practices within the profession of nursing.
Experience & Requirements
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Certified Additictions Registered Nurse:
• Graduate of an accredited School of NursingGraduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
• Possesses an active CPR certification.
• Remains knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
• Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Registered Nurse
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Tuition Assistance
• 401(k) with company match
• Free online Continuing Education program
• Comprehensive Onboarding
• Mentor and Preceptor Programs
For questions contact: Carolyn Coney-Johnson Sr. Clinical Recruiter at 615-660-6814 or email@example.com
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Job Locations US-MD-Baltimore
Category Nursing & Nursing Assistant
Position Type Regular Full-time
Shift / Schedule Weekday Day
Location ID 91219