Corizon Health Psychiatric Aide in Boise, Idaho
About Corizon Health
At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
• Accompanies patients to and from examinations and treatments.
• Administers prescribed medications, measures vital signs, perform routine nursing procedures, such as collecting laboratory specimens and records information in patients’ charts.
• Assists patients with daily grooming, dressing and bathing.
• Observes patients to detect unusual behavior, and aids or restrains them to prevent injury to themselves or others.
• Feeds patients or attempts to persuade them to eat, and notes and records reasons for rejection of food.
• Other duties as assigned.
Experience & Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent
Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include 5 weeks Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; $10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education; 401(k) with company match; Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Job Locations US-ID-Boise
Category Behavioral/Mental Health
Position Type Regular Full-time
Shift / Schedule Variable
Location ID 06341