Corizon Health Senior Reporting Analyst - Brentwood, TN in Brentwood, Tennessee
Corizon continues to be the footprint of successful patient care for over 40 years. We have an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Health Economics Reporting Analyst to join our Health Support Team in Brentwood, TN.
The Senior Health Economics Reporting Analyst will coordinate and manage health economics models and health services outcome studies. Conduct medical and pharmaceutical cost and utilization trend analysis, opportunity analysis and outcome reporting for disease management programs. Coordinate and prioritize data and analysis requests.
Responsibilities of the Corizon Health Senior Health Economics Reporting Analyst
Coordinate and manage health economics models and health services outcome studies.
Conduct medical and pharmaceutical cost and utilization trend analysis,opportunity analysis,
and outcome reporting for disease management programs.
- Support medical management by examining data integrity, analyzing outside vendor models
and establishing pharmacy profiles of high utilizers.
- Create, analyze and distribute monthly medical and pharmacy trend reports thatevaluate the
activity of current business.
Conduct research on health economic issues and trends.
Assist in the development of pro forma models for new businesses and rebid RFPs.
Provide quality assurance on data extracts and reports.
Conduct appropriate training on understanding of health economics reports, tools,and
- Possess knowledge pertaining to Corizons Financial Policies and Procedures to understand
key statistics and accounting transactions, which support the comparative statistics used for financial bid assumptions.
- Assist in completion of special projects on as needed basis.
Qualifications of the Corizon Health Senior Health Economics Reporting Analyst
Bachelors Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related field.
Four to five (4-5) years experience in health sciences research or health data analysis.
Knowledge of statistics and application of higher level mathematical models in medical and
pharmacy claims data. Understanding of health care business and claims payment systems
- Advanced Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, SQL programming or experience with business
- Strong verbal and written and presentation communication skills. Effectively present
information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of
- Ability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations, data, and/or team
members requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Occasional travel up to ten percent (10%) to correctional facilities, regional offices, client
and/or vendor sites.
Benefits offered to the Corizon Health Senior Health Economics Reporting Analyst
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
401(k) with Company Match
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Job ID : 15113