Corizon Health Administrative Assistant in Ellsworth, Kansas
About Corizon Health
At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at Corizon Health.
• Process correspondence in a timely and systematic manner
• Compile and prepare reports and documents accurately
• Classify and file all documents to be maintained in the office in a retrievable system
• Schedule meetings, appointments and work assignments to meet or exceed deadlines
• Communicate effectively and demonstrate respect, concern and courtesy in all interpersonal communications
• Monitors supplies, equipment and services required in the healthcare unit
• Maintain skills and continue professional development to enhance the operations and image of the organization
• Adhere to personnel policies to enhance the operation of the healthcare unit
Experience & Requirements
• At least two (2) years of administrative experience or the equivalent of education and experience
• Must possess a good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing; ability to maintain calendars and schedule appointments
• Ability to divide attention among several tasks and to prioritize tasks
• This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include 5 weeks Paid Time Off; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; $10,000 in Tuition Assistance for continuing education; 401(k) with company match; Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Job Locations US-KS-Ellsworth
Category Administrative & Clerical
Position Type Regular Full-time
Shift / Schedule Variable