Corizon Health Certified Medication Aide in Hutchinson, Kansas
About Corizon Health
At Corizon Health, we share a common bond to deliver extraordinary care and client service. We take pride in achieving excellence and honoring our responsibility to deliver safe, effective and efficient healthcare services that better our communities. Join our team and experience a work culture that encourages professional growth, development and well-being. Find out why, as healthcare experts, we could work anywhere, but we choose to work at Corizon Health and make a difference together.
• Ensures security of medication, replaces stocks, and maintains upkeep of medication room and pharmaceutical equipment
• General knowledge of medication administration; identification of patient, distribution, documentation, and usual dosages and side effects
• Working knowledge of all necessary records for drug supply and issuance and of controlled substances, procedures and record requirements
• Knowledge of limitations in administering medications as set forth by the state
Experience & Requirements
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Certification as a Medicine Aide or Qualified Medication Aid required.
• 1 year experience as a CMA/QMA (Certified Medicine Aide/Qualified Medicine Aide)This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening
Benefits include Free online Continuing Education program; Comprehensive Onboarding; Mentor and Preceptor Programs.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Job Locations US-KS-Hutchinson
Category Nursing & Nursing Assistant
Position Type Regular Part-time
Shift / Schedule Variable
Location ID 04554