Corizon Health Dental Assistant in Rawlins, Wyoming
About Corizon Health
Corizon Health is the pioneer provider of correctional healthcare in the United States.
We are a company built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise in the industry.
Our people, our practices, and our commitment to success are the traits that make us the ideal employer as you begin or continue to advance your correctional healthcare career.
Under direct supervision, the Dental Assistant performs non-professional work assisting the dentist with patient care, instruments, supplies and records.
· Prepares operatory with appropriate instruments and material for the patients scheduled to be seen.
· Assists dentist during treatment, providing instruments, material retraction or suction. Sterilizes instruments and disinfects operatory between patients.
· Schedules patients for dental appointments.
· Performs laboratory procedures such as mixing impression material for dentures and assists in the clinical procedures of prosthetic dentistry.
· Follows security regulations for keys, sharps and controlled medications. Adheres to safety and security policies and participates in disaster drills.
· Adheres to Universal Precautions and other appropriate infection control practices.
· Inventories and orders supplies to maintain proper levels
· Other Duties as assigned
Experience & Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Dental Assistant experience preferred.
· Must have current CPR certification.
· Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance requirements.
Benefits for you: Opportunities for growth and advancement, Paid time off, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Tuition assistance, 401(K) with company match, free online Continuing Education program, and Comprehensive onboarding.
Background check, security clearance, and drug screening required.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Job Locations US-WY-Rawlins
Position Type Regular Part-time
Shift / Schedule Weekday Day